— Maine Corporate Whistleblower Center
WASHINGTON , DC, USA, August 22, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Maine Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are appealing to an employee of any type of healthcare provider in Maine to call us anytime at 866-714-6466 for a discussion about potentially very lucrative whistleblower rewards-if their employer is routinely gouging Medicare by forcing patients to undergo medically unnecessary medical treatments. We are also very interested in hearing from healthcare professionals if their employer is billing Medicare for procedures that never happened.” http://Maine.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
The types of healthcare workers in Maine the Maine Corporate Whistleblower would like to hear from about federal whistleblower rewards include potential whistleblowers who have proof of the following:
* An employee at a nursing home that is short staffed and not capable of providing mandated daily medical treatments to their Medicare patients-but the facility is billing Medicare as if they are fully staffed.
* A ER doctor who can prove their hospital/employer is routinely admitting Medicare patients for medically unnecessary tests or procedures.
* An employee at a skilled nursing facility that is forcing Medicare patients to undergo medically unnecessary rehab-therapy-every day, or almost every day. Managers at the skilled nursing facility force their rehab therapists to perform these medically unnecessary procedures—or the therapist is only working part time-or they get fired. The skilled nursing facility or rehab center could be located anywhere in Maine such as Portland, Lewiston, or Bangor.
* An employee of a Maine based hospice provider that is signing up Medicare patients for hospice-even though the patients do not qualify for hospice-because they are not dying.
* An employee of a Maine hospital that is routinely up-coding Medicare bills to the highest reimbursement levels beyond what the actual treatment that was provided.
The Center says, “If you are a healthcare worker in Maine and your employer is overbilling Medicare every day for unwarranted medical procedures or treatments please call us anytime at 866-714-6466 and allow us to explain how the federal whistleblower system works. The wrongdoing must involve at least a million dollars for a whistleblower to get properly compensated. Why sit on a winning lotto ticket without ever knowing what it might be worth?” http://Maine.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the Maine Corporate Whistleblower Center: Do not go to the government first if you are a potential whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing. The Maine Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “Major whistleblowers frequently go to the government thinking they will help. It’s a huge mistake. Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information. Public revelation of a whistleblower’s information could destroy any prospect for a reward. Do not try to force a company/employer or individual to come clean about significant Medicare fraud, overbilling the federal government for services never rendered, multi-million dollar state or federal tax evasion, or a Maine based company falsely claiming to be a minority owned business to get preferential treatment on federal or state projects. Come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think it’s sufficient, we will help you with a focus on you getting rewarded.”
Unlike any group in the US the Corporate Whistleblower Center can assist a potential whistleblower with packaging or building out their information to potentially increase the reward potential. They will also provide the whistleblower with access to some of the most skilled whistleblower attorneys in the nation. For more information a possible whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing in Maine can contact the Whistleblower Center at 866-714-6466 or contact them via their website at http://Maine.CorporateWhistleBlower.Com
Maine Corporate Whistleblower Center
email us here